Friday, May 29, 2009

Chase's game tonight

Chase played a double header tonight at Monroe. It was their first games of the season. His girlfriend Cheyenne accompanied us to the game. I picked her up in Macon on my way home from Columbia. I picked up Chelsey when we got to Shelbina and then we drove on down to the game. Chase had to be there 45 minutes before the game started at 6 pm so he had gone ahead.

They played a double header. Monroe took victory on both games. Chase played center field during the 1st game and made a great diving catch. He started as pitcher during the 2nd game and pitched what I generally think is an amazing game. I didn't keep track of the number of strike-outs he had, but considering this year they moved back another 10 feet on the mound, he did really well. He got on base some as well but got left stranded.

Their next game isn't until June 12 when they return from the Washington DC trip.

No comments: