Monday, June 8, 2009

Chase - Washington DC

After multiple loads of laundry, Chase got packed and they left yesterday morning at 7 a.m.; destination the first day of travel - St. Clairsville, OH. I didn't think to take my camera yesterday morning, but did manage to catch a picture with my camera phone but I do think a few people on each end probably got cut out of the picture.

You could have probably spotted Chase without the big yellow arrow, he's the one who is in need of a hair cut.


Chase sent me this picture this morning from his phone. He didn't know where they were yesterday when it was taken, just a spot they stopped for a break and thought it was neat. And he's right, it did make for a neat picture.

They are due to have gotten into Gettysburg, PA around 12:30 pm to tour the battfield and will have supper there and around 6 pm head on to Woodbridge VA to their motel. Mapquest, however accurate that is, shows it to be another 2 hours or so of travel.

No comments: