Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Friday

Ok, I really truly doubt I have "any" plans for the weekend, and I have had this cotton pickin headache for the last 7 days, so my crazy thoughts that I will next be posting must be blamed on the diliariousnous of the pain. So the following is the crazy lyrics that was in my head:

I got a hundred dollars smokin' in my billfold
I know I oughta save it but it's burnin' a hole Right through my pocket and into my skin
Come Monday morning I'll be broke again.
It's finally Friday I'm free again I got my motor running for a wild weekend
It's finally Friday I'm outa' control Forget the workin' blues And let the good times roll.
I got a little sugar baby down the road
She's sittin' on a radio and rockin' on roll We'll dance
up a storm and later all night We'll be workin' on doin' all the wrong things right.
It's finally Friday I'm free again I got my motor running for a wild weekend
It's finally Friday I'm outa' control Forget the workin' blues And let the good times
Monday, I'll be hurtin with my head in a vice Tuesday,
I'll be wonderin' if I'll ever survive Wednesday and Thursday,
I'll be slowly tunin' in Friday, I'll be revin' up my motor again.
I'm free again I got my motor running for a wild weekend I
it's finally Friday I'm outa' control Forget the workin' blues And let the good times roll.
It's finally Friday I got my motor running for a wild weekend
It's finally Friday Forget the workin' blues And let the good times roll...

No comments: