Tuesday, October 5, 2010

paying tribute

On September 14, 2010, a lovely young lady became an angel in gods heaven. Christy Maubach must be the most heavenly angel.........as you read all the posts that have been made in her remembrance and heard people speak so highly of her existence.

Tonight, it was all I could do to hold back the tears as my daughter and several of her friends visited Christy's grave sight as her birthday is Thursday, Oct. 7. She would have been 18. The girls took roses, with homemade cards and decorated cupcakes with purple writing on them as that as I understand was her favorite color.

I wasn't aware that any of the girls knew Christy that well as my daughter is only in the 7th grade and she was a senior. I guess that is one of the advantages to living in a small town, being acquianted with all that surround you. My daughter has rarely known death............until the day this beautiful girl was taken to live with the angels. It pains me to know she grieves. I know there are many friends and relatives alike who mourn her loss and hope that time will heal their hearts.

~RIP~

No comments: