Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Me and Jen

I have one of the greatest BFF's in the whole world..............and I am sure anybody that knows her would agree. We've had a lot of fun over the summer and even back a few years ago as this Halloween Photo displays.
Halloween - October 2006 maybe? Not sure, my memory escapes me on the date of this one.
Old Thresher's - Sept. 2010 - why not a bathroom shot? I mean, even at 40 something, we still go to the bathroom in pairs, lol.

This was taken over Labor Day when we went to the Junction one night with some other friends.
Old Thresher's September 2010 - Rhett Atkins concert - trying to stay dry since it rained in Rusty's camper.
Old Settler's - July 2010 - this was a fun night. Geez, I would give anything to have her height.
Kuff's Benefit - Shelbina - another fun night with friends.

No comments: