Monday, August 3, 2009

Friday nite at the cabin

Me, putting together the poles for the tent. Interestingly, the tent did not have instructions when I opened up the bag, not that I needed them to put the poles together, I think a 4 year old could have figured that out. Hey, but have no fear, we got it figured out, relatively calmly and without too much profanity!! But definitely a beer LATER.I think at this point Caroline and I had put our heads together on figuring the tents out, but got it done. You can see behind the hammock in the pictue below one of the tents. And by the way, they stayed up too.

The hammock was a joint effort by about everybody.
And the fire, what dare you ask is my son spraying on the fire???? His new bottle of AXE deordant I just bought. Did it actually work??? I really don't know, the boys were in charge of the fire and they had it going whenever it was needed (even when it woke me up in the morning, thanks Noah!!)

No comments: