Wednesday, March 18, 2009

As of 3-18-09 Wednesday

Wasn't yesterday just a wonderful beautiful tease of a day??? During lunch I walked across the street to what they call the gardens here and sat and at my lunch wishing I didn't have to return to work. I guess today might be the same but I haven't found my way out of my cubicle. Doesn't office work just suck!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsey had a game last night in the Shelbina Tournament and the girls lost. They play again tonight againt Philadelphia and hear they are pretty good. I wish I knew why she didn't like my outfit last night - shorts, a t-shirt and tennis shoes....I was dressed just like she was and she says to me, "are you wearing that to the game???". Geez, they cut me no slack. Yes, I wore the shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes!!

Chase had practice in Paris with the traveling basketball team SWAT and tells me he has another 8 am game Saturday in Paris. Oh the joys of weekend committments when all I want to do is sleep in.

I laughed at my brothers comment on my facebook page about Chase's hair - he said for Chase just to use that money he sent for his birthday for a hair cut!! If anybody out there has a quik fix for convincing the now 14 yr old that he needs a hair cut, please, fill me in. I know, exercise my parental authority.....easier said than done when it comes to some things, like the hair. I shouldn't complain, his grades are good, he has lots of friends and he doesn't get into trouble. My plate could be way worse than him just needing a hair cut.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You have a great place to eat lunch...at the Gardens. I wouldn't want to go back into the office either.

Tanya said...

I say don't worry about the haircut....he'll cut it when he is ready. Morgan and I go through this during the winter. He doesn't want his haircut because his head gets cold.