Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Thanksgiving at the Pollard's

We had Thanksgiving early at my dad's. Getting my son to take pictures is like pulling teeth, but we actually got Chase to pose and he wasn't frowning.

Me and my kids, Chase and Chelsey.
Me and my sister-in-laws; Gina on the left, she is married to Jason and they live in MN now and Megan, who is married to Justin and they live in Macon.

I don't know who has ever been in my parents family room but it has quite a collection of the "trophies" that have been taken over the years by my dad and brothers. We were goofing around as Gina stook underneath this set of antlers and gave us the "deer in the headlights look". Megan has the rest of us being stupid on her camera so I'm sure the rest of us will all show up on her blog.


This is my niece Allison Grace; age 3 and Rhett Hunter; age 7 1/2 months.

Gina used to be a Mary Kay rep so she has lots of makeup and Allison likes to put in on everybody; although this morning Chelsey got a little makeover from uncle Justin. I don't think this was what she expected to happen!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

The picture of you and the kids is great! They are so grown up!