Sunday, January 3, 2010

Burr, It's Cold

Well, if you live here in good 'ole Missouri, you know just what I am talking about. I have had more than one layer on all weekend. I've slept in thermal underwear plus sweats and ran around the house in muliple layers and covered up on the couch with blankets. I refuse to turn the thermostat up past 70 degrees. I don't think there is anything more miserable than being cold.....well, maybe having to go pee and you've had to hold it for the last hour, lol.

I picked up Chase yesterday morning at 7 a.m. for basketball practice and he came out of the house in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. I thought he was nuts and told him so. Of course he said he had overslept andn didn't have time to get his coat and pants. In this kind of weather, you always have time to find a coat, cause you never know what kind of car trouble you may run into.

No comments: