Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Big Four "OH" 40

Well, as most of you know, my 40th birthday was Dec. 30. As I am always reminded every year, it was a "very cold day" when you were born. I wish I could tell you I knew what the weather was like this year but unfortunately I spent my birthday afternoon and evening on the couch and running to the bathroom to barf as I had the flu; and no, it wasn't any "brown bottle" flu from early celebrating!!!! Guess I'll have to do some belated celebrating and Happy Belated to all those I know who share this beloved day as our birthday.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I have already forgot what site you told me to go into last night! Can you email it to me at eckler@dishmail.net! Thanks!

Gina said...

Hopefully this year you will be feeling better when your birthday comes around! It was good to spend time with you guys over Christmas- and thanks for the maternity clothes...I did keep some out to use in the future months!