Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Last Few Days

Well, let's see, Sunday I spent most of the day cleaning and cooking preparing for company coming over to watch the Super Bowl. I am definitely sports fan but don't get into pro football too much. I watch the Super Bowl and am always intrigued about what the half-time entertainment will be. ( Hate to miss any wardrobe malfunctions, ha!!) I thought that Faith Hill and Jennifer Hudson gave amazing performances but was not impressed by the Boss at half-time. The were some funny commercials but it is totally INSANE what the cost to run one is. The game was totally worth watching. The was an amazing catch by the Steelers at the end, even looked like he had practiced a little bit of ballet with the tip toe touch in bounds!!

I had the opportunity to fix supper last night but Chase informed me there was a drastic difference in sausage gravy and the kind gravy that I had made after frying pork steak. Duh - I could of told him that! He decided to each his biscuits with just butter. Oh well, his loss.

Chelsey and I settled in to watch one of our favorites, the Bachelor. I have watched every season since I watched the last 2 episodes of the very first season. I know, get a life, but I like what I like. My vote is for Melissa, I think, sort of torn between her and Molly.

My 5th grade girls basketball team had practice tonight. We finished our season at Moberly and have moved on to the Shelbina Lions Club League. The team has just a couple different players and are doing very well, they are so improved. It's been a learning experience for us all, me as a coach and them as players. I hope they have the same good things to say about me. I look forward to our first game coming up to try out our acquired skills.

So it's on to American Idol tonight for a bit and see what Hollywood brings out in the contestants. See ya.

No comments: