Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Not a good week.................

Monday, brake issues with my car...................which doesn't make me happy cause I took it in the 3rd week of August as I knew I would once again be commutting to have it all checked out, had 2 new tires but on, the front moved to the back so the tires were off to check the brakes good and supposedly they were "OKAY".................thinking somebody failed at this one.

So, I took my van to work yesterday................the check engine light is on..............oh freakin JOY.

And, I have a rental house with a broken gas line.........................

SUCKS TO BE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

As bad as things seem right now, things could always be worse. Keep your chin up & make time to enjoy a glass of wine. ;)