Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ice Skating

Today I took Chelsey and two of her friends, Taylor and Myah to Jefferson City to the ice arena. None of us had ever been ice skating before, although I have wanted to go for a long time. The worst part of it was having to drive all the way to Jeff City but definitely worth it.

The girls pose for a picture not long after we got there. As you can see, they were all being "wall huggers" in the beginning. I stopped for a quick pose. Managed to stay upright all afternoon long.



As the afternoon went on, Chelsey got the hang of it as I knew she would.

The girls getting further out into the rink.
Setting down and taking a break.

Chelsey enjoying the day.

And as I said earlier tonight, 186 mile round trip to Jefferson City, $21 admission to the skating rink, but listening to the girls on the way home laughing and creating memories......priceless. It was a great day!!!!


1 comment:

Kat said...

awwww! it looks like you guys had so much fun!! I am going with you next time (well after May lol).